Deadpool

I finished watching a walk through of the entire new Deadpool game.



omgah deadpool iz so h0t. 
I don't know what it is about Deadpool that makes me go all fangirly over him so much. Well, okay he's crazy, and random, funny, and something about the combination of red and black is just so attractive.

I found about about this "Deadpool" guy about a year ago. I believe it was during MetroCon 2012 when I saw a few people dressed as him. I might have seen a few at MegaCon 2012, and then the curiosity solidified at MetroCon. I DUNNO. I thought he was the new villain in that new Spider Man movie l 0 l. I asked one of my friends and they thought so too haha. I guess I just got that idea from the fact that he kind of looks like Spider Man and wealp that's about all the reasoning I had behind that thought. Eventually, I started seeing a few images of this character on Tumblr and then started to associate the name "Deadpool" to the face lol. I didn't bother looking up his character story until some friends of mine and I were together and we came upon the topic of super heroes. One person was like zomg I liek deadpool and I was like "okay, what IS this character?" and then someone told me he was anti-hero. Finally I started looking up this character, watching Youtube videos, finding comic scans and so on. ALL THE FICTIONAL FANGIRLYNESS. 


I still can't call myself a Deadpool expert yet, but that's okay. For some reason, comic book characters always intimidated me LOL. Well, not literally. What I mean is that if I were to get into any comic book fandom there would be SO much to know and I'd be afraid to say I like this character because I don't know every single detail about them and how they differentiate from each alternate universe agh. But actually, comic books r koo and it's all in good fun. As long as I don't act like an expect, CUZ I'M NOT, I should be fine xD 

Okay Deadpool is crazy, vulgar, and much of a pea brain but that's what makes me love this character so much because he is so damn entertaining.


I wish I could get my hands on some comic books :< I'm having a hard time finding fully scanned issues online, but that's only fair because that would be illegal haha. He's pretty shallow when it comes to women though. What I mean is that he's all about the T and A. However he acts very, well, homoerotic to male characters LOL. He's not afraid to cross dress either, which is very great. 


So since the only thing about Deadpool that I'm truly familiar with is the game, I'll just talk about that LOL. 


The game, I'd say, has a plot. There are really funny cutscenes and throughout the game Deadpool says really funny lines while he's fighting enemies. He breaks the 4th wall all the time, which is something this character is known for. If you start screwing up in the game, he'll say "hey player, would it kill ya to do a better job? sheesh." Meh, something like that LOL. He also has a cool array of weapons like guns and knives and huge hammers. And like how everyone is saying, the voice actor for Deadpool is perfect in the game. 

I ship Death and Deadpool so hard.


If you're unfamiliar, Death is basically a grim reaper and every time Deadpool nearly dies (because he can't REALLY die to to his regenerative powers) they meet, but eventually their time is up and he's healed and has to go live in reality again. At least, I THINK I'm right on this. I'm worried that comic book experts are going to angrily correct me on this @_@

I would love to cosplay Death because she's really pretty and I would love to do that make up :3


However I would alter the outfit to have long sleeves because I wouldn't want to deal with painting my arms gray LOL. agh the thought of dealing with paint all over my face is enough. Having to deal with it on my arms would be too much to handle haha. Man, how to those homestuck people do it? 

If I wanted to be more comfortable I could follow her look in the comic books where her face is literally a skull xD


I could buy a cool skull mask during Halloween and save it for my cosplay. Heck, I could even make that my Halloween costume xD

Anyways, speaking of cosplay, I have a genderbend deadpool cosplay in mind


The idea dawned on me because I actually have everything except the mask, tights and WEAPONZ. I drew two different possible shoes options to see how each would look like haha. I'm planning on wearing this at Holiday Matsuri because I want to enter the cosplay skit contest because I think I have a good idea :3c and it'll actually be a skit with a script. 

I would also love to do a ninja genderbend cosplay and maybe even a samurai one. The possibilities are endless OHOHO.

Anyways, back to the video game. Even though I watched the walkthough I would still love to own the game :< THE NEWEST GAMING CONSOLE I HAVE IS A PS2 LOL. Ah well, I think it's safer for me to just stick to watching walkthroughs because I just get sooo angry playing games and they cost SO much money. Maybe one day when I grow up and be a big fancy businesswoman l0l.

The game inspired me to make a fanvid:


I wanted to make it as gay as possible LOL IT WAS KIND OF HARD (no pun intended.)

I'm planning on entering it into the AMV contest at MetroCon, but I'm worried that it won't meet the PG-13 rating @_@. I'm thinking the violence will disqualify my video, but I don't think it's THAAAT bad. It's pretty sexual though, but none of it is really explicit. 

I had a lot of fun making it and my friends said they laughed a lot while watching it, so that's all that matters xD 

I guess I'll close this post with a picture of me and a deadpool cosplayer at the MegaCon 2012 rave (which wasn't that great of a rave, but still entertaining to go to nonetheless.)


 We look like total BFFs when in fact this is a complete stranger and I only spoke to him when I asked for a picture with him and said thank you afterwards hahaha. I had a few goals in mind during MegaCon and one of them was to get a picture with at least one Deadpooler. Now for Metrocon my plan is to get a picture with every single one I see LOL.

I feel like such a loser oh gosh.

until next time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (*v*\ )

Comments