Minneapolis/St.Paul trip

Two days ago I arrived back home from a week long trip to Minnesota with one of my friends (n_n) She invited me to go with her because her brother, who I'm also friends with, is graduating college.

It was a great trip~ On the way there, our plane stopped at Dallas so we were in texas YEE-HAW. We stayed there for about three hours. One of our friends from high school moved to Texas in 10th grade so he tried to meet with us because he lives close to the airport, but freakin airport security wouldn't let it happen LOL. If we went into the baggage claim area, we would have to go all through security again to get back to the terminal. There wasn't enough time for that <_< Now that I think about it, he could have gone through security to get to the terminal, but I doubt that would be allowed because he wasn't going to fly a plane so that would basically be a waste of time LOL. We were able to see him though because there's a huge window in the baggage claim area so we were able to see each other in person, with just a huge glass window between us omfg. It was such an awkward experience but I will never forget it because it was so derpy, so I thought I would mention it here l o l.

Once we were in Minnesota, we rode the bus a lot which was actually quite easy. The system there was very efficient although it took us like two hours to get to one place that would probably only take 30 minutes by car. Thankfully the hotel offered a shuttle service to some places so that was convenient, and free LOL. Some big places we went to were the Coma Conservatory (which was free), the Mall of America, the Minneapolis Institute of Art (ALSO FREE), and the Walker Museum. The Walker Museum was a huge surprise to us because it was all post modern/conceptual art so a lot of it did not make sense to us at all even though we tried REALLY hard to understand and some pieces were incredibly creepy like this claymation video of this purple lady being cut up  (basically). However, museums are awesome and we spent an average time of two hours for both of them. We also ate at some great places that don't exist here in Florida xD

Oh ok here's one interesting bus story: one evening while we rode the bus (wasn't even dark yet), this gross drunk/possibly on multiple drugs guy got on the bus. He kept drooling and mumbling and spitting. As one guy gets off the bus, the gross guy spits and it lands on the other guy's shoes. The other guy asks the bus driver lady if he can punch the gross guy in the face. The bus lady tells him no and then tells the gross guy to get off the bus. Everyone in the bus cheers once he gets off l0l.

I recorded a lot of video and took lots of pictures. I can  make three youtube vids from all the clips I took, but sadly my computer STILL DOES NOT HAVE SOUND. It's difficult to edit without sound, I mean do I really have to mention that? LOL. I'm going to try and reset my computer back to factory setting again, to see if that will do anything, but first I have to move alll of my files to my external hard drive and blah blah.

Now that I won't be doing any traveling like that for the rest of the summer, I'll get back to doing some MAJOR reorganization in my room along with cleaning up/giving my house a make over (I'm honestly really embarrassed with my house on the inside because it's honestly gotten somewhat GROSS), along with taking care of some other things I have to do this summer.

until next time (*-*)/ <3

Comments