Anime Festival Orlando

So on somewhat short notice, I ended up going to Anime Festival Orlando 


Needless to say, my cosplay was also very last minute

Long story short, I was invited to go with someone two days prior and I was like LOL WHAT THE HELL MIGHT AS WELL GO. I was with three people who I barely knew, but it was an experience. I got REALLY FREAKIN car sick on the way there and I felt so terrible. Since we arrived pretty late...like 5pm, I was considering just staying in the car the entire time, but I didn't do that. That actually would have been a really stupid idea if I did that l o l. 

My group was okay, but they're were too damn spontaneous for me and it seemed like they were trying to get rid of me *typical boyz* because they kept randomly running off and whatnot. I didn't mind though because I saw a lot of people I knew at the con and just hung out with those people, AND I HAD SO MUCH FUN. Too bad it was Friday, but it was better than nothing lol.

  

This was the debut of my unicorn mask that my friend bought for me.
THAT THING WAS SO HARD TO SEE THROUGH. You can see through the nostrils only, which isn't TOO bad, but MAN, you can't keep it on for a long time. I tried walking in the hallway with it on and I ended up walking into a little girl who was trying to get a picture of what looked like, through one of my nostrils, A FINAL FANTASY VERSION OF SANTA OR SOMETHING LOL. 


omg I loved their outfits so I had to get a pic of them :3


Only pic I took where you can see my face, sort of. This is my friend Chiara :3 I hung out with her, the Kiki's Delivery Service cosplayers you saw at the very beginning of the post, a few other people, and a friend who I made at Holiday Matsuri 2011 yaaayyyy 


SOME COSPLAYS WERE JUST TOO FUNNY OMGGGG


SEXEH.

AFO was held at a bigger hotel this year, so it was pretty cool to see it in another setting, and I liked it more. My first experience last year was...meh. This was much better. The hotel was really spread out though so it was kind of weird how there wasn't like a clear designated con space for hanging out. 

I really really really wish I could have stayed the entire weekend xD but oh well.
My unicorn mask was so fun to dance around in omg. Someone recorded me on their phone, but idk how the quality will turn out xD Should have recorded myself but oh well. I wasn't able to make a vlog because I just didn't feel like making one. I think I could have captured some funny moments and created something entertaining, but it's okay. I just wanted to go and have fun.

AFO is one of those cons that actually has high quality panels and events. My favorite interactive event was Super Happy Fun Time...something xD It was basically a Japanese culture trivia game show. I won a set of cooking chopsticks!!! They're plain haha. At least I got something that's kinda useful!

The Hentai Game show was....entertaining. See, with hentai, I can NOT take it seriously, so it's really just all funny to me. The main part of the show was pretty much showing a clip from a hentai and having the audience guess where it was from. That wasn't very successful, because there were only two or three times where someone knew the title HAHA. The clips were SO weird and one was actually very disgusting but erm memories right?! There were audience participation games like a contest on who could deep throat a banana the deepest and one that involved these guys chasing another guy who was running around with lacy lady undergarments. 

After that was a burlesque cosplay show called "Panty and Stocking do Orlando." The group who put on the show were the Pleasure Pixels yipee. It was so fun to watch xD One girl who danced with a chair was fiece as hell, no pun intended (because she was cosplaying at Scanty). At the end this guy pole danced in his underwear omfg and he was so graceful and beautiful and oddly adorable. 

When it was time to leave, it was hard to find the rest of my group because two people's phones died -_- didn't even think about bringing a charger tsk tsk. We found each other though. We left at around 3am LOL. On the way back we had an interesting discussion about relationships and whatnot and it was interesting hearing their input since I rarely hang out with a bunch of guys. 

I got home at 4:30am LOL. Then I didn't sleep until maybe 6am omgomg. 

and now this only makes me even more excited for UmiCon which is in three weeks WAHOOO!

Until next time....(n________n)

Comments

Post a Comment