Pictures from my MN trip~

My friend uploaded the pictures she took from our trip a few days ago so I thought I'd post them here as a good excuse to make a blog entry LOL. Her camera is SO NICE. Every picture is pretty much HD. I'm so jealous, I can't deny it hahaha xD



Here I am at the Dallas airport. I spotted this very fat and sad bear sitting in front of a bakery. I had to take a picture with it LOL.

Here we are at the Coma Park Zoo and Conservatory. This place had free admission! Here is the indoor "sunken" garden featuring flowers of orient decent. 

Oriental Lily LOL. I was told to pose next to the sign.

This is a fake candid shot LOL. We were at the Japanese themed garden with a very nice walkway. It was a fusion of american plants with traditional japanese styling. In the brochure, it mentioned how every single rock was placed specifically in a desired spot. There was a small pond in the middle of the garden and there was a bridge formed of large rocks with spaces in between. The rocks were spaced differently to make sure viewers were paying attention to where they were walking. This was to exemplify how important it is to notice and appreciate details in gardens like these. :D

me n my bofren.
The zoo portion made me feel...weird. I felt so bad for some animals being caged up but it's for preservation, so that's good right? Some animals, like small monkeys and fish (of couse LOL), didn't look so bad behind glass, but for larger animals, seeing them behind bars made me feel uneasy. There was a panther that was pacing back and forth in its cage. It looked very anxious. Okay, mainly it was that animal that made me feel the most empathetic because it really did look uneasy o_O

Hot and sour soup at this place called the Noodle Bowl in the Rosedale Mall. If you ever want a filling and cheap Asian dish, this is the one to order lol. This Noodle Bowl place doesn't exist in Florida so we had to go there and plus you can never go wrong with Asian food LOL.
At this mall, there was a store called Tomodatchi that sold tokidoki and kid robot branded items along with Sanrio things, anime figures, and more. It was such a cool place and I wish I had the money to buy something cool <_< The best part about the store was that there was this arcade game in the corner. Man, I've seen it before at cons, but I forgot the name of it. It's like DDR, but with your hands LOL. Anyway, one guy was about to play it and while he was scrolling through the songs to play I heard the theme song from Madoka, Everyday Kachuusha by AKB48, and Memeshikute by Golden Bomber skjfhdgdg. I wanted to play so badly but we had to go eat so we could catch the bus in time after lol darn.

At the bus stop, I saw this on a building. what the hell?!
This area was so cool, minus this stupid thing written in marker. This area has a big Mexican population and all the buildings were painted so colorfully.

me n my homies
We were at the Minneapolis Museum of Art. aka the MIA. It was a great museum that showcased art throughout the ages. It's three stories high and took us 2.5 hours to go through. Best thing of all is that it was free admission! Don't you love it when the government supports the arts? l0l. 

I didn't pose like the statue, the statue was posed that way after ME

MY FAVORITE DAY/AREA OF THIS TRIP
Nickelodeon Universe was so great omfg. We only rode two rides because tickets are SO DAMN EXPENSIVE. One ride was a Fairly Odd Parents roller coaster and another was this Avatar ride that was similar to the popular carnival ride consisting of that old looking pirate ship that swings in the air.

MY DEITY

ZOMG BIG TIME RUSH
I'm not a huge fan of them but their show amuses me LOL.
They were going to have a concert the next day (Saturday) but that was the time of my friend's brother's graduation which was the reason for this trip pffft. It would have been really cool to see them xD free concert LOL. I like their boyfriend song or whatever it's called and the remake of that woohoo song...SONG 2 by Blur, YES that.

A strange store at the Mall of America. I forgot what was inside, but I saw this funky chicken Sarah Palin looking thing so I had to get a picture with it.
Aside from Nickelodeon Universe and the many choices of food to eat, the Mall of America is really just a huge mall LOL. Idk why I expected differently. I enjoyed myself though. There were a lot of cool stores but MAN I didn't have the money to buy as many things as I wish I could xD

My first time eating edamame.
This was at a place called Masu in the Mall of America. It was MY FAVORITE PLACE WE ATE AT. We even came back the day before we left minnesota to eat there again (the hotel shuttle provided free transportation to the mall~) 
For an appetizer I got a pork bun. I was expecting it to be like baotzu but it was actually a flat bun with a thick slice of pork on top with sauce and carrots on it. I folded the bun over like a sandwich and I ate it and IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER. For my main dish I got yakisoba. My first time eating that as well. It was so gooooooooooood ughhhhhhhhhhh. Edamame here was of course another appetizer. ugh that place was bangin' HAHA. 

After the graduation. The campus was very beautiful :3

HEHEHEHEHEHE

Hand shit.
There was this cool store across the street from the campus that was stocked with really interesting items. I was told that the shop owners collect things they find while traveling and sell them in the shop. I'd love to open up a shop like that when I grow up!! xD

deep. dish. PIZZAAAA
I prefer new york style more, but pizza is pizza and I LUV EHT.
This was the last day of the trip. The next day we were all heading back to FL. The pizza was really great, but at the time I was full from an ice cream I are earlier so I couldn't fully enjoy it xD The next day, I did have a leftover slice for breakfast LOL. It was either I eat it or it gets thrown away. I hate it when perfectly fine food gets thrown away! Such a waste -__-. I will force myself to eat even when I'm not hungry just so food won't get thrown away. This is a problem LOL.

There were a ton of other pictures taken, but these were just my favorite ones :D
Videos won't be up any time soon because my computer still doesn't have sound ;_; I'm thankful I at least HAVE  a computer, but the weirdest computer issues happen to me I swear. Last summer I killed my old computer by exporting too many videos. It effed up the graphics card because I was over working it @_@

*sigh* until next time~~~~~~~~

Comments